Friday, January 2, 2015

JOYRICH Lucky Bag 2015 | ジョイリッチ 2015年福袋 ネタバレ

今日JOYRICHの福袋届きましたー♥︎
I got my JOYRICH lucky bag in the mail today!! SO MUCH EXCITEMENT. 

Price: 10, 800 yen

10, 800円でした。けっこういい値段だと思います。
I thought the price was a really great deal considering most JOYRICH pieces cost over 10,000yen each. 

JOYRICHはとても大好きなブランドなので福袋すぐ注文しました♥︎
JOYRICH is one of my favourite fashion brands, so as soon as I saw they had a lucky bag for New Year's, I had to get it! 

さっそく中身をチェック!
Let's see what's inside! 

.
.
.

Swinging Stripe Mickey Snapback 
Memorial Garden Floral Mesh Zip Up
Memorial Garden Shoulder Bag

Malcolm Stuart x JOYRICH Stickers
Paris Bikini (Mickey)



好きなものばかりだー!めっちゃ嬉しいです★ さすがジョイリッチ!
Ahh!! I love it all!! I think I got a really great bag this year :) There are usually at least one or two pieces in my lucky bag that I'm not happy with, but this JOYRICH bag is awesome!!

来年の福袋早く欲しいです(笑)
I'm already looking forward to getting next year's lucky bag, haha. 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I Just Got A Loan Help From Victoriafinancier@outlook.com

      I have been thiking of where and how to get funds assistance to payoff my debt and also get christmas gifts for my kids. But Victoria Financier Firm make my family happy today. I read about her helping people with loan and i contact her and i conact her for help. She did it for me after a few conversation of the loan procedure. I will pay her back after two years (24 months) that i decided to repay the loan. Contact her Via her email: victoriafinancier@outlook.com
      she will help you and your familly too. I use the below details

      *Full Name:_________

      *Address:_________

      *Tell:_________

      *loan amount:_________

      *Loan duration:_________

      *Country:_________

      *Purpose of loan:_________

      *Monthly Income:__________

      *Occupation__________

      *Next of kin:_________

      *Email :_________

      Merry Xmas and Happy New Year in advance !!!

      Delete
  2. Looking for business loans, personal loans, home loans, car loans, student loans, debt consolidation loans, unsecured loans, venture capital, etc. Or you've been denied credit from a bank or financial setting for one or more reasons. You well your credit solutions! I am a pastor, a private lender, loans to businesses and individuals at a low and affordable interest rate of 3%. Interest? Please contact us for processing credit transfer follow within 48 hours. CONTACT: housingfinance247@gmail.com
    Details of the application
    Name:
    Birthdate:
    Sex:
    Marital status:
    Address:
    Location
    State:
    Postal code:
    Country:
    Phone:
    E-mail:
    Purpose of loan status:
    Loan amount:
    The duration of the loan:
    Net monthly income.
    Please return as soon as possible with the information above for more information.
    We hope to hear from you.
    Thank you and God bless you,
    Mr. Osman

    ReplyDelete